Monday, January 19, 2015

Cassetti to seek another term as Ansonia mayor

By Jean Falbo-Sosnovich
Register Correspondent
ANSONIA >> Mayor David Cassetti announced plans this week to seek re-election, simply because “I love my job.”
Cassetti on Monday stood before a small crowd of fellow Valley officials, including Seymour First Selectman Kurt Miller, Shelton Mayor Mark A. Lauretti and Oxford First Selectman George Temple, and his family and friends, to make his intentions known.
“It has been an absolute honor to serve as mayor of Ansonia for the past year,” Cassetti said. “I have been given the opportunity to make our city a better place, and I strive to make the most of it. The day-to-day details may get complicated, but my charge is very clear: to improve the quality of life for every person in this great city.
“That’s the job I have, and let me say this: I love my job.”

Read more here

No comments:

Valley Community Foundation Awards $170,000 in Scholarships

    Valley Community Foundation Awards $170,000 from Scholarship Funds to Support Educational Pursuits of Local Students   DERBY, CT (Octobe...