SEYMOUR >> The Town of Seymour's winter parking ban is now in effect through March 31, 2015.
Since 2014 is an EVEN year, parking will only be allowed on the EVEN side of the street for the entire winter season (December 2014, January 2015, February 2015 and March 2015). The ban will be in effect daily from 12 a.m. until 6 a.m. the following morning regardless of the weather conditions. It will also be in effect during an active winter storm regardless of the time of day. Vehicles must be legally parked without impeding the normal flow of traffic. Below is a list of streets that are exceptions to the EVEN side of the street parking. If your street is not listed below you must park on the EVEN side of the street. Off- street parking is highly encouraged whenever possible.
The following streets are exceptions to the parking ban:
1) SMITH STREET * Odd number side only
2) WASHINGTON AVENUE * From Grand Street North to Route 67- Parking on odd side only
3) NEW STREET * Exempt Parking on both sides
4) SEYMOUR AVENUE * Odd side only
5) CHERRY STREET * West side only
6) BUNGAY COURT * Parking only on north side
7) RIMMONDALE STREET * Parking only on odd side
8) RAY STREET * Parking on south side only
9) SCHOOL STREET * EXEMPT- Parking allowed on both sides
10) GRAND STREET * Odd side parking (across from Wood Street in the parking area)
11) FARREL STREET * Parking only on odd side
12) WOODSIDE AVENUE * Parking only on odd side
13) HUMPHREY STREET. * Odd side from Washington Avenue to Sloss Electric Co.
14) CAPRICORN DRIVE. *Odd side only from Skokorat Street to North Star Drive
15) WEST STREET. * Odd side only between. #63- #77I
The Fine for Violation of the Winter Parking Ban is $25.00
Sharing information Seymour Public Schools Facebook Page and Superintendent of Schools Michael Wilson: Good Afternoon Seymour Public Sc...
Alycia Filippone and Sal Aconfora prepare meatballs for the festival ANSONIA- Holy Rosary parish will sponsor its 50 th annua...
SEYMOUR - Haynes Outdoor Living Showroom featuring the area’s largest displays of stone, pavers and outdoor living products for your h...
(The following is a letter from Linda Fusco) My name is Linda Fusco and I am the Chair of the Derby Democratic Town Committee. While ma...