SEYMOUR >> The Town of Seymour's winter parking ban is now in effect through March 31, 2015.
Since 2014 is an EVEN year, parking will only be allowed on the EVEN side of the street for the entire winter season (December 2014, January 2015, February 2015 and March 2015). The ban will be in effect daily from 12 a.m. until 6 a.m. the following morning regardless of the weather conditions. It will also be in effect during an active winter storm regardless of the time of day. Vehicles must be legally parked without impeding the normal flow of traffic. Below is a list of streets that are exceptions to the EVEN side of the street parking. If your street is not listed below you must park on the EVEN side of the street. Off- street parking is highly encouraged whenever possible.
The following streets are exceptions to the parking ban:
1) SMITH STREET * Odd number side only
2) WASHINGTON AVENUE * From Grand Street North to Route 67- Parking on odd side only
3) NEW STREET * Exempt Parking on both sides
4) SEYMOUR AVENUE * Odd side only
5) CHERRY STREET * West side only
6) BUNGAY COURT * Parking only on north side
7) RIMMONDALE STREET * Parking only on odd side
8) RAY STREET * Parking on south side only
9) SCHOOL STREET * EXEMPT- Parking allowed on both sides
10) GRAND STREET * Odd side parking (across from Wood Street in the parking area)
11) FARREL STREET * Parking only on odd side
12) WOODSIDE AVENUE * Parking only on odd side
13) HUMPHREY STREET. * Odd side from Washington Avenue to Sloss Electric Co.
14) CAPRICORN DRIVE. *Odd side only from Skokorat Street to North Star Drive
15) WEST STREET. * Odd side only between. #63- #77I
The Fine for Violation of the Winter Parking Ban is $25.00
Alycia Filippone and Sal Aconfora prepare meatballs for the festival ANSONIA- Holy Rosary parish will sponsor its 50 th annua...
Samuel Rodrigue, center, with his parents Glen and Melissa SEYMOUR - Seymour 5th grader Samuel Rodrigue was recently recognized as one...
HARTFORD - House Republican Leader Themis Klarides and her sister State Rep. Nicole Klarides-Ditria are continuing to fight to pass leg...