Blogs > View from the Valley

A great resource for information in "The Valley" - Connecticut's Naugatuck Valley

Friday, August 29, 2014

Leaving one job, but staying in Ansonia

A longtime friend and colleague gave me these beautiful roses.

Dear readers,

I'm still here in Ansonia but I'm moving in a new direction. I hope you'll follow me as I continue to cover stories in the Valley.

The difference is that I'll be doing so on a new site, not connected to the New Haven Register.  

Today is my last day working for the newspaper, after more than 21 years.

My husband Ralph and I hope to launch the site in the next month. It will be called The Valley Voice. 

I also hope you keep reading the Register's coverage of our Valley.

Please follow me on Facebook here for info on the new Valley site.

Thanks as always for reading ~ stay tuned!

Patti

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home