Wednesday, August 28, 2013

School bells ring, Derby kindergartner shows off bling

An adorable Ariana Nickle, 4, strikes a pose.

DERBY - I covered the first day of school festivities at Bradley and Irving elementary schools this morning and met several adorable kindergartners. With few exceptions the children seemed fine with the start of their new adventure.
As for the parents, I'll just say some looked anxious to send their little ones off to school.

I met kindergartner Ariana Nickle in the gym at Bradley School and she immediately asked if I'd like to see her earrings. I said sure!

No comments:

Valley Community Foundation Awards $170,000 in Scholarships

    Valley Community Foundation Awards $170,000 from Scholarship Funds to Support Educational Pursuits of Local Students   DERBY, CT (Octobe...