Friday, October 25, 2013

Craft fair to benefit Seymour Pink



I saw this on Facebook today and had to re-post. I do what I can to support Seymour Pink, a wonderful, grassroots organization established to fight breast cancer, raise awareness, and support those who have been diagnosed with the disease. 

I've written before about my gratitude to the organization, because I also received financial support from Seymour Pink during my treatment for breast cancer.
It was not only the much-needed money I was given to put toward medical bills, it was the knowledge that a group of people who I'd never met cared enough to show concern.

I'm happy to say I've since gotten to know Seymour Pink founder Mary Deming, a woman who has helped so many!


No comments:

Valley Community Foundation Awards $170,000 in Scholarships

    Valley Community Foundation Awards $170,000 from Scholarship Funds to Support Educational Pursuits of Local Students   DERBY, CT (Octobe...