Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall foliage found in Derby

Pickett's Pond, Osbornedale State Park, Derby

After an interview in Derby today I took a ride over to Osbornedale State Park to see if I could snap a photo or two of autumn colors.

Sunny morning at Osbornedale.


I found some beautiful colors and lazy person that I am I actually took these without getting out of the car. Lazy and in a rush, I suppose.


Do you have autumn photos you've taken in and around the Valley? Send them to me at pvillers@nhregister.com and I just may post them.

Thanks in advance.

3 comments:

Jeanmarie said...

Beautiful photos! Just as pretty from inside the car!

Jeanmarie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeanmarie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Valley Community Foundation Awards $170,000 in Scholarships

    Valley Community Foundation Awards $170,000 from Scholarship Funds to Support Educational Pursuits of Local Students   DERBY, CT (Octobe...